Update: Thursday, April 1, 2021
The indoor dining ban has been lifted! We have opened up a few more tables to operate at 50% capacity and look forward to serving you soon.
The Taproom hours are:
Sunday – Thursday NOON – 8:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday NOON – 10:00 p.m.
As we have throughout this pandemic, we will continue to diligently follow the guidelines set up by the CDC and governor’s office to maintain an environment that is as safe as possible for our employees and customers.
Guests will be required to:
- wear a mask at all times when not seated at their table actively eating and drinking.
- maintain 6-ft distance between themselves and other guests/employees by following the guided steps and directional arrows to navigate the Taproom safely.
- Maximum of six people per party. Though the state has said up to ten people may gather, our largest table seats six people. Due to space restraints, we cannot push tables together to accommodate larger groups at this time.
We want to make sure guests in our restaurant know we have stringent protocols in place to maintain an environment that is as safe as possible for our employees and customers. Some of those protocols include:
- Staff symptoms check logs, clarifying their wellness before they work.
- Deep cleaning and daily sanitation checklist detailing the protocols directed by the CDC, including a rigorous sanitation schedule of public restrooms and high-touch surfaces.
- Using CDC and EPA approved cleaners to sanitize all areas.
- Offering hand sanitizer and disposable masks to all guests in need.
- Mandatory mask-wearing for staff and guests.
- Limiting patron capacity below the required maximum. We are operating at 25% max occupancy.
- Provide alternative hands-free access to our products with no-contact curbside pick-up, and home delivery.
- Voluntary Contact Tracing Logs for guests.
- Maintaining a minimum of six feet between groups of customers, with guided steps and directional arrows to navigate the taproom safely.
- Meals served in single-use and compostable containers.
- Guests are encouraged to dispose of their waste to ensure less contact for employees.
- Operate with open doors producing airflow throughout the building.
- Constant sanitation throughout the brewing process.
- We follow all GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Place an order in advance here (during business hours) >>
- Delivery available through DoorDash learn more here >>
- Order beer to be shipped to your door, if you live in Washington State, Ohio, or Washington DC. Learn more here >>
Are you in another state and looking for Ghostfish beer?
- Ghostfish distributes to dozens of states. Find beer where you are >>
- If you can’t find it distributed, you may be able to order it shipped from these online retailers >>
Thank you for your support during this tumultuous year. Be safe out there friends.