Update: Sunday, July 11, 2021
The indoor dining ban has been lifted! We have opened to 100% capacity for indoor & outdoor seating and look forward to serving you soon.
The Taproom hours are:
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday NOON – 10:00 p.m.
As we have throughout this pandemic, we will continue to diligently follow the guidelines set up by the CDC and governor’s office to maintain an environment that is as safe as possible for our employees and customers.
We want to make sure guests in our restaurant know we have stringent protocols in place to maintain an environment that is as safe as possible for our employees and customers. Some of those protocols include:
- Staff symptoms check logs, clarifying their wellness before they work.
- Deep cleaning and daily sanitation checklist detailing the protocols directed by the CDC, including a rigorous sanitation schedule of public restrooms and high-touch surfaces.
- Using CDC and EPA approved cleaners to sanitize all areas.
- Limiting patron capacity below the required maximum. We are operating at 25% max occupancy.
- Provide alternative hands-free access to our products with no-contact curbside pick-up, and home delivery.
- Meals served in single-use and compostable containers.
- Guests are encouraged to dispose of their waste to ensure less contact for employees.
- Operate with open doors producing airflow throughout the building.
- Constant sanitation throughout the brewing process.
- We follow all GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Due to staffing challenges, we have made the following additional changes:
- To place an order for to go and curbside pick up, you must now call 206-397-3898 (online ordering has been suspended indefinetly).
- We are no longer accepting orders through DoorDash.
Are you in another state and looking for Ghostfish beer?
- Order beer to be shipped to your door, if you live in Washington State, Ohio, or Washington DC. Learn more here >>
- Ghostfish distributes to 17 (almost 18!) US states and the U.K. Find beer where you are >>
- If you can’t find it distributed near you, you might be able to have it shipped from these online retailers >>
Thank you for all your support during this.