We cannot express how grateful we are for the outpouring of support over these last few months. We’ve missed you and we are incredibly excited to welcome you back to our Taproom to enjoy refreshing gluten free beers and delight in our 100% gluten free menu.
However, COVID-19 is still spreading among our community and we must all do our part in protecting each other. Regardless of your direct concerns, remember our most vulnerable are still at risk and that the pandemic is still a very real concern to our health globally.
In our recent customer survey, the number one concern people had when returning back to eating out is other people adhering to the rules set up by the CDC and reflected in the signage in the brewery. We kindly ask that you keep that in mind when you come to Ghostfish. Those that are hesitant to wear masks, don’t know what other’s family members or communities face. Let’s all be respectful and patient with the staff and each other.
Our staff has been working hard over the past few weeks in preparation to reopen the taproom. Please take a look over these crucial rules that we put in place to make this “Phase 1.5” happen.
- Seating available for groups of five or less. This includes children and dogs.
- Please wait to be seated – a host will assign you a table and go over the details of how to place your order.
- Seating will be first-come, first-served.
- A maximum of 40 people will be seated in the Taproom – that’s 25% capacity (includes current outdoor seating section).
- When Taproom capacity is reached a waitlist will be started at the host stand.
- All guests must be seated at their assigned tables.
- Please wear a mask when you’re not at your assigned table. This includes entering and exiting the Taproom, going to the restroom, ordering from the bar, and in the queue to enter the Taproom. We will have masks available for guests that don’t have one.
- We will not have table-service, please send one member to the bar to order for the entire party. The Taproom will have directions and “X” marks on the floor to help guide people through the ordering process.
- All eating and drinking ware will be 1-use and compostable. Guests will be encouraged to dispose of their garbage to ensure no contact for employees.
- Our team will be outfitted in proper PPE at all times and will have a rigorous sanitation schedule for public restrooms and high-touch surfaces.
Our new hours of operation will be Sundays – Thursdays NOON – 8:00 p.m. and Fridays & Saturdays NOON – 10:00 p.m.
No-contact online ordering and takeout is still available. We will also continue offering delivery through DoorDash, UberEats, and SevenRooms. You can also order beer for shipping to addresses in Washington State and Washington DC (more states will be added).